Sunday 19 September 2021

Catch up from last week


 

Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori 

Last week was a busy week for us with many activities to see and participate in. The children were not the only ones learning last week and as you can see by the staff video posted on facebook and on our class site the teachers were learning too. I loved the six60 song Pepeha before Ms Corbett suggested we all learn it for a project so I was already motivated especially when she said we did not have to sing it but could sign instead (thank goodness because my singing is not that great).
Using Flipgrid was a new thing for me and to be honest I was not even sure that I did it right... it seemed too easy. Long story short my video was ok so yay!
I wonder what challenge will come this week??


1 comment:

  1. Yes Kathy, that was a bit of fun and you were great. We would all love more challenges like that one.

    ReplyDelete