Thursday 8 February 2018

Science and discovering our environment









Exploring the living world is about living things and they way the interact with each other and our environment.



This afternoon as part of our further exploration of our school environment we went into our garden.
We found many different kinds of plants.  We were able to pick some mint and parsley.  We found when we crushed them between our fingers they smelled like familiar things to us.  George said the mint smelled like bubble gum.  We look forward to visiting our garden again.  I wonder what we will find next time? 



2 comments:

  1. it looks like you guy had a good time and I wish I could try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm not a big fan of mint but I love the smell of it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you will find next time.

    ReplyDelete